Support The Trail
Become a Monticello Trailblazer!
Let’s keep this community treasure enjoyable, safe, and accessible for everyone! Donate today and help maintain The Trail at Monticello’s 230-acre park and trail network. With a gift of $25 or more, you can become a Monticello Trailblazer and join the many others - runners, walkers, bikers, and trail users of every kind - who are investing and caring for the Saunders-Monticello Trail. Let's blaze the trail together!
Share your appreciation for The Trail at Monticello today and support the Thomas Jefferson Foundation’s stewardship of The Trail. Act now with a gift of $25 or more and become a Monticello Trailblazer!
For more information about how you can become involved, please contact email@example.com.
What is the Monticello Trail?
It is more than you might think
- 2.2 miles of Saunders-Monticello Trail
- 12,000 boards on the surface of the boardwalk
- 32,000 square feet of native stone on the face of Saunders' Bridge
- 62 species of native trees and 44 species of native shrubs planted in the arboretum
- 97 species of birds at Secluded Farm
- 85,000 walkers annually
- 2 full-time employees & 850 hours of yearly Ranger monitoring
- 2,100 hours of yearly mowing and bush-hogging