Become a Monticello Trailblazer!
The Monticello Trailblazers support the work of the Thomas Jefferson Foundation to promote and preserve the development and maintenance of the 230-acre linear park and its system of trails. By becoming a Monticello Trailblazer, you can help us to ensure that this community treasure is enjoyable and safe for everyone. With a gift of $25 or more, you can join the many others - runners, walkers, bikers, and trail users of every kind - who are investing and caring for the Monticello Trail. Let's blaze the trail together!
For more information about how you can become involved, please contact email@example.com.
What is the Monticello Trail?
It is more than you might think!
- 2.2 miles of Saunders-Monticello Trail
- 12,000 boards on the surface of the boardwalk
- 32,000 square feet of native stone on the face of Saunders' Bridge
- 62 species of native trees and 44 species of native shrubs planted in the arboretum
- 97 species of birds at Secluded Farm
- 85,000 walkers annually
- 2 full-time employees & 850 hours of yearly Ranger monitoring
- 2,100 hours of yearly mowing and bush-hogging