My Portal: Guide to My Bookbag
When searching in the Portal, you can save your results to print, download, or export. You can save up to 1000 records.
Perform a search in the Thomas Jefferson Portal, using the search box from the Library Homepage, or one of the more advanced search options.
Place Titles in the Bookbag
- Select the desired items by clicking the appropriate check boxes on the left.
- Scroll to the bottom of your search results page and specify which records you want to save: all of the records on the current page, only the records you've checked on the current page, or all of the records you've checked on multiple pages.
- To save the selected items to your Bookbag for later viewing, click Add record(s) to: My Portal Bookbag.
- You will be prompted to log in to My Portal, if you have not already done so. A confirmation message will appear, indicating how many records you've saved.
From My Bookbag, you can do several things with the records (see picture above):
- Clear the entire contents by clicking the Clear Bookbag button.
- Delete individual records by checking the boxes and clicking Delete Selected Titles.
- Email the records to yourself or another person. Select the titles you want to send, type in the email address, and click Email Now.
- Print or save the records. Select the titles you want and choose a format. Click Print or Save.