The Jefferson Library has a variety of resources for those researching Thomas Jefferson and his world. To help you find the items or information you need, follow the research guide below.
Would you like to...
Research a certain topic:
Locate a specific item:
- Book (e.g. Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose)
- Article (e.g. article by Bill Beiswanger in Magazine Antiques)
- Letter or document (e.g. letter from Jefferson to Robert Skipwith)
- Quotation (e.g. "wolf by the ears")
- Website (e.g. Journals of the Lewis & Clark Expedition Online)