Trail Hours and Rules
Trail and park users are asked to respect the following rules:
- The Saunders-Monticello Trail and Kemper Park are open all year, sunrise to sunset. No restroom or drinking facilities are currently accessible.
- Please stay to the right on trails.
- Bicycles must observe a 10 mph speed limit and yield to pedestrians at all times.
- Cyclists should pass pedestrians on the left and proceed with caution.
- Boardwalk sections of trail will be closed to bicycles in wet conditions.
- Dogs are welcome in Kemper Park only.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Please heed the no parking signs along Rt. 53.
Please enjoy and respect the Trail and Park. Call 984-9822 or e-mail for further information.
NOTE: Trail users are responsible for monitoring weather conditions and should leave the Parkway as quickly as possible in case of storms. In severe weather, there is a risk of lightning strikes and of falling branches and trees.