Discover Monticello every season and enjoy exclusive discounts, events, and more with our Independence Pass.
- NEW! Invitations to free insider talks; seating is limited; registration required
- Unlimited access to regular house tours and the gardens
- Walk or run the entire Saunders- Monticello Trail to the West Lawn of Monticello
- 10% discount on purchases in the Shop at Monticello
- Free general admission to the Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello
- Priority seating at the July 4th Naturalization Ceremony
- Unlimited visits to the Thomas Jefferson Visitor Center and Smith Education Center’s film and exhibitions, and the Griffin Discovery Room
- Monticello's e-newsletter
Monticello's annual pass is your ticket to explore Jefferson’s mountaintop year-round for just $50.
Stroll the Winding Flower Border as the first vibrant tulips debut in early spring. Discover the beauty of Jefferson’s “sea view” from the Garden Pavilion. Watch as the Vegetable Garden comes to life through the summer months with several varieties of heirloom vegetables. Admire the fall foliage and autumn’s hues of orange and yellow from the “little mountain.” Experience the magic of winter’s first snow on the West Lawn.
Our annual pass pays for itself with just two visits! The pass offers unlimited general admission to Monticello, including a House Tour every time you visit. Walkers or runners on the Saunders-Monticello Trail can use the pass to walk up to the West Lawn of Monticello.
Monticello's annual pass is your ticket to explore Jefferson’s mountaintop home year-round.