- Were some people enslaved at Monticello born in Africa?
- Could members of the enslaved community at Monticello read and write?
- Did enslaved people at Monticello attend church?
- How many people did Thomas Jefferson own?
- Was Thomas Jefferson a “Good Slave Holder?”
- Where people beaten at Monticello?
- How could Jefferson write “all men are created equal” and still own human beings?
- How did Jefferson acquire his slaves?
- Did Jefferson think that slavery was profitable?
- Did Jefferson buy and sell enslaved people?
- Did enslaved people escape Monticello?
- Did Jefferson free anyone he owned?
- Did enslaved people marry?
- Were there cases of resistance at Monticello?
- Did any of Monticello's slaves run away?
- What did enslaved people at Monticello wear?
- How long was the work day? Did enslaved workers have holidays?
- Was child labor used at Monticello?
- Did Jefferson pay any of his enslaved laborers?
- How did Jefferson feel about slavery?