Spend a day on the beautiful grounds of Monticello and get an intimate look at Thomas Jefferson.
Have you always wanted to go upstairs at Monticello? Now you can.
View all tours
June 8 – September 2 (No tours July 4th); first three weekends in October, plus Columbus Day
Includes guided tours of Jefferson's house are designed for families with children ages 6 to 11.
- Presidents' Pass - A discount combination adult ticket to tour Monticello, Ash Lawn-Highland, and Michie Tavern's Tavern Museum.
- Presidents Passport - Plan your next visit to Charlottesville and Albemarle County, and Alexandria, VA, with insider travel tips and with more than 50 special offers.
- Presidential Itinerary - Discover three Founding Fathers within 30 miles.
- A Fun-filled Day with the Kids - When was the last time you touched a mastodon jawbone (well, a model of one, at least)?
- Wine Weekend Getaway - A toast to the good life, the weather is perfect for this trek through Virginia wine country.
Visit At A Glance
Allow at least 2 hours Indoor and outdoor experience Smoke-free facility