From any computer with Internet access, you can:
- View your contact information
- See a list of items you have checked out, and their due dates
- Renew items
- Manage lists that you have created in the catalog
To log into your patron account:
- Go to http://tjportal.on.worldcat.org.
- Click on Sign In in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be taken to a login screen. If this is the first time you have used the new TJ Portal, click "set/reset password," and you will be sent an email. Click on the link provided in the email to set up a password for the new TJ Portal.
- Type in your patron bar code (located on the back of your library card), and the password which you have chosen.
- Click Sign In.
- You will be taken back to the catalog screen. To view your account, click on the button in the upper right corner with your name and select My Account from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Once you are into your account, you can update your contact information, change your password, and view your checkouts and renew items. You can also save and manage lists of items you have created in the catalog.
- If you would like to sign out of your account, simply click the button with your name on it in the upper right corner of the screen, and select Sign Out from the drop-down menu that appears.