The Griffin Discovery Room is a hands-on space for children and families to learn about the past and discover their own place in history:
- Become an archaeologist and dig and analyze artifacts
- Design and construct buildings at the block table
- Print a miniature copy of the Declaration of Independence
- Share family stories through an oral history interview
- Curl up with a good book in the reading nook
The Griffin Discovery Room has reopened in a new location at the Woodland Pavilion next to the David M. Rubenstein Visitor Center.
Open daily from 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.