This guide directs to information on Thomas Jefferson's experiences with the judicial system, including his legal education, his proposed bills and policies, and trials he was involved in during his time as president.
- When viewing an individual title, please click "View Description" to see more detail.
- Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions
- George Wythe
- Jefferson’s Formal Education
- College of William and Mary
- Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom
- Jefferson’s Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank
- Kentucky Resolution
- Special Message on the Burr Conspiracy