You are here
Monticello is unable to accept online ticket reservations at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to restore the reservations as quickly as possible. Please call us at 434-249-7528 or 434-872-1490 if you have any questions. Tickets are available for purchase onsite at the David M. Rubenstein Visitor Center at Monticello.
*Requires a regular Monticello Day Pass
A one-hour, in-depth exploration of Thomas Jefferson’s vegetable garden combined with a tasting to include seasonal vegetables, fruits, and edible products from the garden.
The Harvest Tasting Tour requires the purchase of a regular Monticello Day Pass for each guest.
Scheduling a House and Harvest Tasting Tour
To ensure that there is no overlap between tours, please do not schedule a House Tour less than 1 hour and 10 minutes before or after your Harvest Tasting Tour. There is one Harvest Tasting Tour per day at 2:00 pm. Tours of the House run frequently throughout the day.
Included in the Harvest Tasting Tour:Guided Tours
- Tours of the Monticello Vegetable Garden
- Tasting seasonal vegetables, fruits, and edible products from the garden
- Guided Slavery at Monticello Tours (mid-March—October)
- Guided Gardens and Grounds Tours (mid-March—October)
- Free Parking
- 4 Exhibitions
- 15-minute film Thomas Jefferson's World
- Griffin Discovery Room
- Monticello Museum Shop
- Free Wifi at the Visitor Center and around the mountaintop
- Shopping and café
- Crossroads exhibition in lower level of the main house
- Seasonal Mountaintop Activity Center
- African American Graveyard